CLIENT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
- Clients are encouraged to send and sign all documents electronically.
- Under circumstances where you must provide paperwork, appointments will be required for drop-off and your papers will be stored in a box for at least 72 hours prior to us reviewing them.
- All surfaces and equipment touched and/or used during meetings will be cleaned and disinfected after every meeting.
- Appointment start and finish times will be strictly adhered to and will be spread out, allowing sufficient time for cleaning between all meetings.
- We kindly ask that you do not show up early, without calling first, to ensure there is no overlap between meetings as our reception area does not provide the required distance for more than a couple of people.
- Cash or cheque payments will not be accepted until further notice.
- Clients should attend appointments alone. (business partners, spouses & bookkeepers allowed; sorry no children outside of infants in carriers at this time)
- The maximum number of clients allowed in the office at one time is 2 people. If there are more than 2 required to attend, please advise in advance so we can make alternate arrangements whereby social distancing might not otherwise be possible.
- If there are clients before you, there will be a sign on the door requesting that you please wait outside, allowing the current clients to leave the office premises first before you enter.
- Employees and clients must not come to the office if any of the following apply:
- You are feeling ill;
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days;
- You have been in close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or any other serious illness;
- You are living with a person who is sick, self-isolating or quarantined for any reason or;
- You are waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
- Upon entry, please use our motionless hand sanitizer, as provided inside the door, if you do not have your own.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all employees prior to entering the office. Upon entry, a contactless temperature check will be conducted for all clients and/or service providers. Normal body temperature varies from 36.3°C (97.4°F) to 37.6°C (99.6°F).
- Prior to entry, please ensure you wear a mask. If you do not have one, it will be provided to you upon entry.
- Plexiglass has been installed at our front desk.
- Signs have been posted at the entrance to notify all individuals that they should not enter if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well, in general.
- Signs have been posted for awareness of the physical distancing requirements, enhanced sanitation procedures and as required by BC’s Public Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry.
- Additional cleaning measures and disinfecting protocols have been implemented for all of the common high-contact surfaces that employees and/or clients touch. i.e. doors, light switches, cabinet handles, countertops, desks, tables, phones, keyboards, touch screens, toilets, faucets, POS machine, photocopier, etc.
- We have removed any unnecessary tools or equipment to simplify the cleaning process.
- Employees are encouraged to eat at their desk.
- Employees are required to wear masks while moving around the office and/or when working in proximity with co-workers.
- We will keep a record of all visitors to our office. We will advise using the email or phone number, as provided, to anyone who has entered our premises in the 14 days preceding (or as required), if we become aware of anyone developing COVID-19 or any other serious illness with whom any client or employees have come into contact with.
- If symptoms develop for employees and/or clients while in the office, you must leave immediately. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or mask. Advise us of the reason so we can do extra cleaning and disinfecting. Self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days until the fever has resolved, without the use of fever-reducing medication, and any other symptoms have improved.
- When symptom free, employees in close contact of a confirmed case must self-isolate for 14 days after your last contact. This applies whether you have tested negative or not since the date of contact.
- We will follow all WorkSafeBC protocols and update, as required, or enhanced where we see fit.
- Frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds is recommended.
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is recommended. Soap and water are preferred when hands are visibly dirty.
- Refrain from touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet (or 2 metres) from others, outside your family group.
- Wear a non-medical mask when required.
- No hand shaking or hugging.
- Clean and disinfect any surface that is visibly dirty.
- If someone displays symptoms of COVID-19 or is concerned, call 8-1-1 or use the online self-assessment tool.
THANK YOU FOR OUR COOPERATION!
In Health, Sharon & Team
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety plan, please contact us in writing at:
Sharon Perry Incorporated, Chartered Professional Accountants | email: email@example.com | fax: 604.492.0112