Are you looking to join a small but growing public practice firm where you can make a difference?
Sharon Perry, Chartered Professional Accountant specializes in small business. Services include Notice to Reader financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns, T4/T5 slips, GST/PST returns, tax planning and bookkeeping. NO ASSURANCE WORK!!!
Are you who we are looking for?
- Canadian CPA (CA, CGA or CMA) with 1-3 years PUBLIC PRACTICE (must be recent) post designation experience, with a focus on small business accounting & tax
- Experience managing staff accountants and CPA students
- Tax pool preparing and reviewing
- QuickBooks Desktop & Online Certifications
- Are social media savvy and confident in helping build our online community
- Always striving for excellence and improvement in process and emerging technologies
- Desire to share and collaborate
- Interest in giving back and improving the community through the firm and personal initiatives
- Committed to make a difference in the lives of staff, clients and community
- Engaged in the firms growth and its everyday; more than just a paycheque
- Adding value to all those around you, both in the firm and in your personal life
- Ready to be a team player and pitch in wherever needed
- Aspire to grow with the firm, from administration to accounting and tax
Are we who you are looking for?
- A firm with community spirit and a great reputation in the Tri-Cities
- Innovative relationships with clients; no cookie cutter approaches
- Growing with you. With clients, staff and community, we are committed to educate and lead.
- Confident and proud in all that we deliver
Please include your salary expectation (reason of why you are not including is not acceptable – don’t be afraid to ask for what you want) AND why you want to work for our firm (hint: suggest you reference something from our website) in your cover letter.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Phone calls will also not be accepted. Canadian residents only.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email your cover letter and resume.